cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why manufacturer condition is not applying for catalog price rule in Magento 2.3?

SOLVED

Why manufacturer condition is not applying for catalog price rule in Magento 2.3?

For other types of conditions, it is working well but when having the condition as a manufacturer, it is not applying. Kindly help me to resolve this.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why manufacturer condition is not applying for catalog price rule in Magento 2.3?

Hello @5d970acbb8c78 

Please go to Store > Product > Select manufacturer 
then Go to storefront Properties then set "Use for Promo Rule Conditions" as *Yes*.

Found something useful, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation.

Regards,
Deep

View solution in original post

Re: Why manufacturer condition is not applying for catalog price rule in Magento 2.3?

Hello @5d970acbb8c78 

My soluction is works for you then please give me "Kudos"  for Token of Appreciation.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @5d970acbb8c78 

Can you please give me a brief idea about which type of condition you want to add for the manufacturer?

Regards, 
Deep

If a manufacturer matches the selected manufacturer. That's all. Actually, when I test in my local Magento, it is working good. But don't know why it is not working in the live site.

Hello @5d970acbb8c78 

Please go to Store > Product > Select manufacturer 
then Go to storefront Properties then set "Use for Promo Rule Conditions" as *Yes*.

Found something useful, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation.

Regards,
Deep

Hello @5d970acbb8c78 

My soluction is works for you then please give me "Kudos"  for Token of Appreciation.