cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multistore 2.2.9 multidomains, email orders come from main domain?

multistore 2.2.9 multidomains, email orders come from main domain?

Hi,

I have been checking all the backend email configurations and cannot find; where to change the email address the multistore is sending for order/emails.

now from the second store with second domain, the emails are stille being sent from the maindomain emailaddress. The configurations for the storeviews are set, the emails also nicely show the name, information and logo from the second store just the emailaddress sent from stays the main address. I would like to have here also the emailaddress form the second store.

anyone knows how to fix this?

thank you in advance:-)

2 REPLIES 2

Re: multistore 2.2.9 multidomains, email orders come from main domain?

Hello @RockMariska,

Actually by default in magento there is no option for sending e-mail or responding to orders or queries via sub domain mail Id. E-mails will be send to the orders only with main domain where the admin already given their mail Id.

If my answer is useful, give kudos & accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

Re: multistore 2.2.9 multidomains, email orders come from main domain?

Hello @madhuresan_ramanan ,

Thank you very much for your fast response! Ok that's why I can find it, but I think it's a little odd because now the customers get's, for example, an email confirmation of the order from our website  profeqprofessional and email address while he ordered through a total different domain rockmartkantoormeubelen and emailaddres. As customer it would be really strange to order somewhere and receiving an email from another domain, right? Would there be a workaround?

Thanks and kind regards