cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3.2 Currency not working

Magento 2.3.2 Currency not working

Hi, 

I'm on a local server (MAMP) and I recently installed Magento 2.3.2, and was setting up the currency, but I can't seem to be able to update the currency rates. It won't let me access that page. 

First of all, unlike the tutorials I've seen, there isn't a Currency Rates tab underneath Currency, there is only Currency in the Store tab from the Admin SideBar that I am able to click. 

You can see here that I can't find the Currency Rates optionYou can see here that I can't find the Currency Rates option

Second of all, if I click Currency, it brings me back to the dashboard where it says : "Invalid Security or Form key. Please refresh the page. 

Error message that I receive once I click on Currency in the Store tab from the Admin SidebarError message that I receive once I click on Currency in the Store tab from the Admin Sidebar

I tried changing the URL to http:\\127.0.0.1 and it didn't work. 

I tried going into the php.ini file (in bin/php/php 7.2.14/conf) and changing the max_input_vars, but still didn't work even after deleting the cache. 

Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 6.10.10 PM.png

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: Magento 2.3.2 Currency not working

Hello @sung_hwang ,

The magento default has the options for currency. Please refer the screenshot:

AwesomeScreenshot-nlipoenfbbikpbjkfpfillcgkoblgpmj-upload.html-2019-08-13_5_52.png

May be there is some problem with any third party extension. To figure this out please try to check it by disabling other third party modules one by one.

If this help you, please give us kudos and accept it as solution.

Thank you. Smiley Happy