cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paypal integration

paypal integration

Hi there....

I keep getting this error when someone tries to buy something on our store.  I hired a consultant to try and figure it out and they have been at it for a week.  Has anyone had this problem?  I am using the class paypal API credentials to integrate with magento 2.0

Capture.PNG

6 REPLIES 6

Re: paypal integration

Hi @pachederm

Looks like your screenshot is not visible to us.

can you please check why its not visible ? or post the error log over here which you are able to see ? so its help us to troubleshoot the issue.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi, thanks for responding

I'll type out the error code here:

Error Code #10413

"The totals of the cart item amounts do not match the order amounts (#10413: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument....)"

I think there is an extra shipping/handling fee that gets charged at the shopping cart level that the user has to click an "apply fee" button that may be causing this problem.  I didn't set up the entire store so I am trying to find out where it gets applied and I will try to remove it.

Has anyone had this problem?

Hi @pachederm

This issue happened, when we install any third party extension which has extra order attribute. Which is add or subtract an amount from the order total.

The temporary solution for this issue that, you can disable transfer cart line items from admin.
Stores->Configuration->Sales->Payment Method->Paypal->Configure->Advanced Settings->Transfer Cart Line Items

Which means that PayPal only receives Subtotal, Tax, Discount and shipping amount not receive cart items amount.

Then you need to identify which third party extension causes this issue and need to remove for the same !!

Here is the github issue link which might helpful to you - https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/5735

Thanks so much ... i tried try this......but it was already disabled....so it is something else.......I'm still digging into it if there are any other advices, it would be much appreciated.

"Stores->Configuration->Sales->Payment Method->Paypal->Configure->Advanced Settings->Transfer Cart Line Items"  <--- already disabled.

Hello @pachederm

Please disable all third party extension and recompile all thing and check with incognito mode with a fresh quote.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Hi @pachederm

Actually issue is coming from either any third party extension or your custom module !!

The module which is adding or changing order amount on cart page and that's the exact issue !!

so you need to find and disable those module which actually adds something additional charges on cart . as  an shipping charge ,or any extra fee.

so find and disable one by one and check !! it will works !!