cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with discount, promotions, coupons, etc...

problems with discount, promotions, coupons, etc...

Hello,

My website : https://www.ortie-bio.fr

I want to apply discount, promotions, etc...

But it simply not works... my parameters and all are goods :

• if all theses conditions are trues :
  • if global quantity is superior or equal to 2 for a .... in the basquet...answering to all theses conditions : 
    • Catégorie is equal to nine (categorie ortie-bio)

and for action I want 10% of discount on the price but nothing appears in frontend...

I want to apply discount, promotions, etc...

12 REPLIES 12

Re: problems with discount, promotions, coupons, etc...

Hello @cedriclere7b59 

As I understand your condition you have created the catalog price rule. After creating the rule you need to click on the Save & Apply button. then need to run the re-index commands of the Magento.

Please perform the above thing.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

Hello,

I have do the reindex command, cach flush, clean but nothing, it doesn't work...

Hello @cedriclere7b59 

Please inform me which promotional rule you have been created? Cart price rule or catalog price rule.

I have created a cart price rule with theses conditions :

Si TOUTES  ces conditions sont VRAIES  :

9 is the ID for the categorie : "L'Ortie Bio", sub categorie of the categorie "Epicerie"

My actions are discount in % of product price, discount amount : 10, max quantity : 10, quantity to obtain the discount : 2, apply to the delivery amount : no

I use the Advanced Shipping by Owebia extension and a biolife theme.

Hello @cedriclere7b59 

Please remove the category conditions from the cart price rule. Then, please try to check the discount is applied or not.

My Magento has an issue with the conditions.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

hello,

No, the discount are not applied... :

Si TOUTES  ces conditions sont VRAIES  :

I have the mollie paiement module too, perhaps I can ask them?

Hello @cedriclere7b59 

try to disable the third-party module one by one and check. may there was a confliction issue available with that.

I have disabled mollie paiement and advanced shipping by Owebia but it always not works...

Hello @cedriclere7b59 

Have you installed any promotion-related extensions? Or extension which is related to the cart page?