cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog solution for Magento 2

Blog solution for Magento 2

Hello,

We are stuck in using 3rd part blog modules and or integration of additional CMS such as Wordpress to use as blogging on website. I know allot of big companies have such issues as well and they stuck in using wordpress as blog together with magento 2 which is not good to use 2 different CMS solutions.

It will be best if you integrate internal blog solution that can be simple and easy to use, where we can add blog categories and content post to each category and can have option to add category into top menu to link to blog page.

I hope you will look into that solution to integrate, special in enterprise edition.

3 Comments
mr_bukhari
Occasional Contributor

Strange, no one interesting in this feature!

johnpetersdca2
Frequent Contributor

Hi there, 

I am surprised you haven't heard about Magento 2 Blog Extension by Magefan yet. While reading your request I was like reading about that Blog extension. It is an internal blog managed from the admin panel together with the store which is a benefit already. Moreover, it has so many free features some other even paid extensions don't have. And the best thing about it is that it is available for Magento CE,EE, ECE and B2B, but also in 3 Different Editions - Base, Plus, and Extra so you can choose whenever you like more.

Believe me, you won't regret a bit using it!

kallishado697a

La cuota del renting, durante toda su vigencia, será siempre la misma. En resumen: tendrás un gasto fijo al mes sin sorpresas ni sobrecostes.

Renting impresoras