cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone achieve all green in Google Insights?

Anyone achieve all green in Google Insights?

My site is getting very low scores on Google Insights. I've checked a number of random sites too and I always find desktop version yellow at best and mobile always in red. Is it actually possible to get greens?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Anyone achieve all green in Google Insights?

Hello @zap263 

Yes, it may possible but you know it depends on the website and its code.

There are numerous things which Google Recommends to work for the optimization, and when we actually start working on it, we get some good results.

What we can expect is, best possible score without breaking the website functionality is good for us,

There are optimization tips like merging CSS, Js, Optimized Images, lazyload implementation, fewer requests, render-blocking javascript, etc. Best is work out on images, showing webp images in the website helps.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Thanks for that. I've done all the basic stuff... Not experienced enough to start playing with code and what not but differences made were very minimal. I spoke to some freelancer Magento 'experts' and nobody has yet given me an example of a Magento site showing green in Google. Best I've seen is 70. Do you have any example sites I can see because it really looks like its not possible right now.
Even a stock single page Magento site without sample data, images or products doesn't get greens!

It is very difficult to get full green on Google Insights without making sure you are optimizing every single aspect of your site from server down to code.

I've personally seen some Magento 2.3 sites in green and will try and find that URL's for you however you should not spend all of your time trying to hit 100% as Google has said it is only a minor impact to your SERPs and ranking.

The main thing to focus on is Page Load speed and Google have recently started looking at Page Full Render Speed (time it takes the site to be fully rendered and visible to an end-user).

--
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!