cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best host for Magento 2

Best host for Magento 2

Hi All ,

I see most of the comments advice to go with VPS (Dedicated host ) but when I searched I found a lot of hosts and they are expensive! My website will be eCommerce and still not lunch yet.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Best host for Magento 2

Would you consider a Cloud environment as opposed to a more traditional VPS? and what are you considering expensive? (if you don't want to post this, feel free to direct message me)

If you don't want shared hosting, but you don't have budget alignment with a dedicated server or single-tenant dedicated cloud account (like a managed AWS account), you might want to consider an option like Nexcess which has Cloud accounts starting at $49USD per month, Alpha Hosting which has plans starting at $46 per month, or a starter plan with Magemojo's MojoStratus cloud for $99 per month.

If you could budget a bit more, I'd have different recommendations, but hopefully, this at least gives you a baseline.

Best of luck!

You should have no problems in starting with a Magento optimized shared hosting as long as there are proper upgrade path with the provider when your store grows. 

I will not suggest going with the normal shared hosting provider as their servers are not tuned for Magento and they provide very low CPU and RAM limits which will not be enough to run Magento smoothly. 

To some extent, I would agree with what others are recommending that 

• Won't recommend to with shared hosting for ecommerce store
  • Better to go with a cloud solution for your site

If you have made your mind for a cloud solution then I would recommend going with managed Magento cloud hosting which offers you easy solution with additional features.

I understand that many experts suggest avoiding shared hosting for an e-commerce store. Instead, it is often recommended to opt for a cloud solution for your website. If you have decided on a cloud solution, it would be beneficial to consider Devrims managed Magento hosting. This option provides you with a convenient solution along with additional features.

I am happy with Cloudways and Digital Ocean's servers without be so expensive. Take a look

I would personally recommend you to go for managed cloud hosting. As you have an e-commerce store, the securities, updates and technicalities would all be handled by the hosting provider. Giving you the time to focus on the business side. There are many Managed cloud hosting providers but you should look for one that has great customer support and litespeed server, as litespeed would help increase the speed of your store.