cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cdn Problem

SOLVED

Cdn Problem

After setting up my cdn in magento2 my site does not load any more pictures! Do not carry anything else. Does anyone have any idea how I can reverse this? I can not properly access my dashboard. I can not save it.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cdn Problem

@gerand

On that link you'll find this:

" There is no full integration with a specific CDN, and you are responsible for choosing and configuring a CDN on your own. "

I guess that you are using the URL supposed to be called as CDN but you still need to finish the integration (moving your files from your real server to the CDN). That's what the first phrase means.

If you need to revert these values you'll need to acces to your database and search something like this:

SELECT * FROM `core_config_data` WHERE `path` LIKE 'web%url' 

That query will show you the current values for URLs. Then you can update the desired values, refresh cache using the Magento console:

bin/magento cache:clean

And now, if you set the rights url's, everything must be ok (I guess) :-)

View solution in original post

@gerand

Glad to help.

Please mark the solution (as solution) to help other users in the future.

About CDN modules I didn't use a CDN with M2 yet but you'll find here some options: https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?cat=8&q=cdn

I think that Fastly (Magento use that service on Magento Cloud) and CloudFlare are good options.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @gerand,

Which CDN service are you using?

Can you share a little bit more about which kind of configuration did you made?

Hi @Damian Culotta! I'm using amazon

Did you installed some particular module enable the cdn through Amazon?

Can you share that part of the configuration?

No, I do not use any module, I made a configuration through the url base, putting my domain configured in amazon. See picture.

Configuration   Settings   Stores   Magento Admin.png

As specified in the magento link on cdn:

http://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/system/media-storage-content-delivery-network.html

@gerand

On that link you'll find this:

" There is no full integration with a specific CDN, and you are responsible for choosing and configuring a CDN on your own. "

I guess that you are using the URL supposed to be called as CDN but you still need to finish the integration (moving your files from your real server to the CDN). That's what the first phrase means.

If you need to revert these values you'll need to acces to your database and search something like this:

SELECT * FROM `core_config_data` WHERE `path` LIKE 'web%url' 

That query will show you the current values for URLs. Then you can update the desired values, refresh cache using the Magento console:

bin/magento cache:clean

And now, if you set the rights url's, everything must be ok (I guess) :-)

Thank you very much! Smiley Happy I was able to reverse! Worked perfectly.

Could you give me some complete extension to cdn using amazon?

@gerand

Glad to help.

Please mark the solution (as solution) to help other users in the future.

About CDN modules I didn't use a CDN with M2 yet but you'll find here some options: https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?cat=8&q=cdn

I think that Fastly (Magento use that service on Magento Cloud) and CloudFlare are good options.