cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clustered Web server Magento 2.2 CE

Clustered Web server Magento 2.2 CE

Hello,

Im new in Magento world so i have a few questions:

I have two web servers in AWS and i have EFS shared storage. ATM budget restrict me not to use autoscale groups and admin instance.

Which files i need to move to EFS? pub/media is fine but i cant find any article on the internet if i need to share /var app/etc /generated folders. 

What is the best practice to deploy changes in the environment like this without cd/ci tools.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Clustered Web server Magento 2.2 CE

Any directions where i can find documentation about clustered magento at least?

Thanks

Re: Clustered Web server Magento 2.2 CE

@harley_quinn1 wrote:

In case you are looking for Server and Application Monitoring Tools, but don’t know the right source of info then we have some related stuff here. Check this out.

Nagios: This is an exclusive Network Monitoring tool that will be best for monitoring servers and apps for a number of explanations. It utilizes both agent and agentless checking and contains over 3500 add-ons from the Nagios Community to aid gather more performance data from the devices being supervised. Its user dashboard gives you with whole visibility to your network where you can gain access to significant monitoring info that is essential to make management choices. The GUI design and plan can be modified to suit the user.
You may check out https://appuals.com/the-5-best-server-and-application-monitoring-tools/ best shop to know more ninja about different software. Good luck.

please explain more about this!