cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyber panel and OpenLiteSpeed

SOLVED

Cyber panel and OpenLiteSpeed

Greetings,

Is anyone using openlitespeed for magento?  Any pointers to be sure it is optimized for magento 2.4 ?

How is Rabbitmq on openlitespeed?

Can I run all the commands in Cpanel Terminal in Cyberpanel?  If no, please share a link that show comparable commands.  I couldn't find such a page in Google.

Thanks for your attention.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cyber panel and OpenLiteSpeed

I wouldn't recommend OpenLiteSpeed as the excellent LiteMage Cache is not supported by the open sourced web server.

You'll need LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server in order to use LiteMage Cache. 

As for commands, I presume you mean managing Magento through the CLI? As long as you have SSH access, it should work regardless of what control panel your server uses. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Sheba 

Kindly refer below link for your issue:
https://blog.cyberpanel.net/2019/04/09/how-to-install-magento-on-cyberpanel-enterprise/

According to this tutorial, you can run Magento commands with any terminal.

It may help you!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

I wouldn't recommend OpenLiteSpeed as the excellent LiteMage Cache is not supported by the open sourced web server.

You'll need LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server in order to use LiteMage Cache. 

As for commands, I presume you mean managing Magento through the CLI? As long as you have SSH access, it should work regardless of what control panel your server uses. 

Thanks.

Hi Bhanu,

Using Cyberpanel, not the enterprise version and OpenLiteSpeed.  Thanks for your response.