cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of .....

SOLVED

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of .....

The full error is:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 792723456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1852143168 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Relations\Runtime.php on line 38

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've already edited the .htaccess file and both .user.ini files. 

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of .....

@sandra_sailer 

What did you put in .htaccess or user.ini? Did you test the changes by uploading or creating a phpinfo file and browsing the same to the values are updates?

If those files are not working I would recommend to update the php.ini and have atleast 2048 MB assigned to memory limit. Make sure to restart the server and confirm via phpinfo that memory limit has increased.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of .....

@sandra_sailer 

What did you put in .htaccess or user.ini? Did you test the changes by uploading or creating a phpinfo file and browsing the same to the values are updates?

If those files are not working I would recommend to update the php.ini and have atleast 2048 MB assigned to memory limit. Make sure to restart the server and confirm via phpinfo that memory limit has increased.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.