I'm new to Magento and managed to install Magento on a digitalocean droplet. I followed the documentation and having a lot off issues.
- RAM issues mostly
- Installing components with install wizard
- Installing components with compose.
I have the following setup:
- Ubuntu 18.04
- 1 cpu
- 3GB ram
- php.ini 2gb
- .htaccess 2gb
- Swap file 265mb
I found this page: https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.3/performance-best-practices/hardware.html
It tells the folliwing:
Scenarios and expected PHP memory requirements:
- Webnodefrontpage 265mb how do i configure this?
- Webnode serving admin pages 1GB how do i configure this?
- Magento 2 compile and deploy of static assets: 756 MB how to configure?
- Magento 2 cron indexing 265mb how do i change this?
- By default the TMP_TABLE_SIZE and MAX_HEAP_TABLE_SIZE is 16MB do i need to reconfigure this?
Hopefully someone can explain me how make a good setup.