cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexcess has gone downhill with their tech support- Any other recommendations?

Nexcess has gone downhill with their tech support- Any other recommendations?

Hi All

Nexcess has gone downhill with tech support. Loved using them for last 10 years using a sip-400 server. This last year support has gone downhill. No answers on emails for days & phone tech's who are unfamiliar with their job.

I am in the process of changing from M1 to M2 and also changing to cloud xxl plan.
We are scheduled to go live next week, but I cannot get nexcess support to assist. They are MIA
Can anyone recommend a good hosting provider in the nexcess range, but one who answers emails within an hour & has tech support who answer the phone promptly and know what they are doing?

I am looking for a new solution asap

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Nexcess has gone downhill with their tech support- Any other recommendations?

If you are looking for a managed hosting service with better rates then Nexscess, I would recommend you to go for Devrims managed cloud hosting. Not only they offer far better pricing but also their customer support is available 24/7 and is top- notch. Choose Devrims Managed Cloud Hosting for a seamless and reliable hosting solution. Benefit from expert technical support, high security standards, and automated updates, ensuring optimal performance and uptime for your website. Scale resources as needed and focus on growing your business while Devrims handles the hosting complexities.

Re: Nexcess has gone downhill with their tech support- Any other recommendations?