cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site loading very slow around 3 minutes after adding the 20000 products.

Site loading very slow around 3 minutes after adding the 20000 products.

Hi,

We are having  a Magento 2.3.3 instance and initially the site loading time is 5 to 7 seconds after creating some custom extensions. After adding some 20K products site become very slow and taking around 3 minutes to load.

Also the product page from backend admin panel not at all loading.

Our server hosted in Cloud4C cloud instance having 8GB ram.

Can any one please help us that how can we resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Ravi

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Site loading very slow around 3 minutes after adding the 20000 products.

Hello @ravi kumar_chee 

Can you please share your website url?
Is it in production mode?

All the caches enabled?

Are you using varnish and redis?

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

@ravi kumar_chee Please check whether the caches are enabled and also share the errors shown on browser console if any?

Thanks

Hi,

I hope you're having a good day.

Store optimization is the key factor. The problem you might be facing due to cache technologies, please check that you've enabled Varnish, Memcached and Redis. If yes! Then, try to minify the CSS & JS files. It mainly happens due to the size of the images used in the store. Try to reduce them with the help of the minification process.

Magento isn't a slow ecommerce platform. It requires a powered-pack hosting provider that can fulfill all the server requirements recommended by Magento official.  
If you're hosting provider doesn't meet your server requirement recommended by Magento then it's the time to change your provider. 

I hope, it helps you. If you need any assistance, you're more than welcome to drop me a personal message.

Thank You!

So I hope your site is now fast

Anyway it all depends on your server setup

Most important is your MySQL server tuning this will help you to solve the problem

Now use Redis for caching or varnish,

You can use Nginx - varnish - apache or Nginx - varnish (with SSL termination ) to boost your site

If you're using VPS server check allotted CPU core even you have 8gb of ram and your CPU core allotted is 2vcpu it's useless and your node is also overcrowded  (you can buy cheap Dedicated under 60usd with SSD or nvme depending on which country if your location is in US, then there is a lot of dedicated servers that are cheap.

I suggest your full page cache is needed to be turned off and see what difference it makes.