cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid magento website

Stupid magento website

Hi all. There is a site on Magento 2. I've been on it for about a year. A week ago, I noticed that the site began to be very stupid. Can you tell me what is a free resource for measuring performance?Smiley Wink

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Stupid magento website

Hi @popgekgmaia199 ,

Please check server space, database space and Magento logs from var/log/system.log and var/log/exception.log

Problem Solved? Accept as Solution!

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Ankit Jasani

You can test your store on these tools

• Pingdom
  • GTmetrix
  • Google PageSpeed Insights

Maybe migrating to a managed hosting solution may help you through ease of server monitoring.

I`ve also had the same problem, but this guys helped me a lot https://barwenock.com/services.html

Ask your host.. assuming you have a managed host they should be able to help fix this

Page speed plays a vital role in website performance, influencing both user experience and SEO rankings. Magento websites are no exception to this rule. A slow-loading website can significantly impact user experience, leading to potential sales losses for online stores. When customers encounter extended load times on product pages, frustration can arise, and their patience to continue shopping diminishes. There are various tools available for measuring the performance of your magento website, including GT matrix, Google pagespeed insights, etc. Also, if you go for a managed Magento hosting, it will help your website to optimize better and increase the performance of your site, along with security and other factors