cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK based Magento 2 hosting with excellent support

UK based Magento 2 hosting with excellent support

Hi all.

I'm at the point of having to change my Hosting company due to lack of decent support and server capabilities. Even trying to clear the cache through ssh gets killed.

Anyway, I'm on the look for a company that offers excellent support and where their hosting can actually handle the very resource hungry Magento 2.

Currently on shared cloud hosting but trying to perform routine tasks in SSH is becoming a real pain.

Anyone willing to share positive experiences and recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Andy

3 REPLIES 3

Re: UK based Magento 2 hosting with excellent support

Magento 2 doesn't work too well with shared hosting due to its resource consumption and starting from Magento 2.4, you will need Elasticsearch which is not available in shared hosting. 

Do you have any specific requirements and what is your budget? 

Hi James -

Thank you for replying to my post.

Many shared hosting packages claim to be able to cope with Magento, but in my experience they simply can't.

I don't really have any specific requirements other than i want Magento to run without resource problems. I wan to be able to administer the site and run SSH commands with them being killed off.

Budget would be up to my boss so I can't really comment on that I'm afraid.

Thanks again

Andy

In my experience Magento 2 requires more resources than Magento 1 to run smoothly so shared hosting may not be the right way to go. 

I recommend that you consider a server of your own but it does increase your budget when compared to shared hosting. You will want to go with a fully managed service and consider going with a provider who is familiar with Magento and can provide assistance better than most providers.