Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wamp64 Magento2 too slow

SOLVED

Wamp64 Magento2 too slow

I am running Magento2 on Wamp64.

The admin page runs painfully slow. 

It takes minimum 5 minutes to load a page and it make it impossible to develop or learn anything.

Any suggestions for custom module development ?

I'm spending too much time and is really is important for me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wamp64 Magento2 too slow

Hi @tvgarden

Yes , its correct , on the wamp server magento 2 is bit slow.

but its mainly depends on the hardware capabilities - even though you installed core components separately like PHP , Apache etc instead of wamp server then still it will slow because of lack of hardware capablitites

Here i would suggest you to installed VM ( virtual machine ) on your local machine and use magento 2 on ubuntu instance , then it will be faster compare to wamp server and it will not take much more time to load admin panel so its good approach for custom module development as well,

Also based on my experience with magento 2 - it  works smoother on SSD machine compare to HDD machine !

Refer this link for more details - https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/141407/magento2-running-so-slow-on-localhost-development

Hope it helps

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Wamp64 Magento2 too slow

Hi @tvgarden

Yes , its correct , on the wamp server magento 2 is bit slow.

but its mainly depends on the hardware capabilities - even though you installed core components separately like PHP , Apache etc instead of wamp server then still it will slow because of lack of hardware capablitites

Here i would suggest you to installed VM ( virtual machine ) on your local machine and use magento 2 on ubuntu instance , then it will be faster compare to wamp server and it will not take much more time to load admin panel so its good approach for custom module development as well,

Also based on my experience with magento 2 - it  works smoother on SSD machine compare to HDD machine !

Refer this link for more details - https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/141407/magento2-running-so-slow-on-localhost-development

Hope it helps

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution