cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which LiteSpeed plan to run 3 magento 2.4 sites?

SOLVED

Which LiteSpeed plan to run 3 magento 2.4 sites?

Greetings,

I have a dedicated server, hardware details:

Dual Xeon E5-2660 |   2.2Ghz   |   16 cores / 32 Threads   |     32GB ECC RAM

TWO - 480GB SSD drives 200TB Monthly Transfer

I don't understand "Worker".  How many workers needed for 3 magento sites?

Site Owner Plus vs. Web Host Plans

https://store.litespeedtech.com/store/index.php?rp=/store/leased-litespeed-web-server

I already have a dedicated server, why would I need any of the web host plans.

Thanks for your input Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Which LiteSpeed plan to run 3 magento 2.4 sites?

The link you provided is just the order link for you and wouldn't work for any one of us. Smiley Wink

LiteSpeed Cache and Varnish are both Full Page Cache (FPC) so you only need one of them. LiteMage Cache is a better solution than Varnish so that is what I will go for. 

You will definitely want Redis for better performance and Elasticsearch is a prerequisite for Magento 2.4 while HAProxy and RabbitMQ will depend on your own use case. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Generally 1 Worker Process should be good enough as it is mainly used for general server work like routing requests, SSL decryption/encryption, caching, rewriting, serving static contents, etc.

If you only have 3 domains, the Site Owner Plus plan is good enough for you as it supports up to 5 domains. 

What is more important will be the LiteMage Cache license as it depends on the publicly cached objects of each Magento store. Publicly cache objects are stored based on both URL and cache vary. If your site uses a layered navigation menu for example, each combination of selections from the layered menu will be its own publicly cached object. If your site uses any cache varies (multiple currencies, a separate mobile view, or multiple user groups), the number of publicly cached objects in your store will increase in relation to that. Having two currencies, for example, would double the number of publicly cached objects in your store, having three would triple it.

If you have have less than 1500 publicly cache objects for each of your store, the LiteMage Starter plan is fine but otherwise you may need to go for LiteMage Standard or LiteMage Unlimited. 

Hi James,

I decided to get this plan https://store.litespeedtech.com/store/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1

It seems I don't need Varnish when I have LSCache.  Please comment.

Also, do I still need haproxy, redis, elasticsearch and rabbitmq?

Thanks again for your attention.

The link you provided is just the order link for you and wouldn't work for any one of us. Smiley Wink

LiteSpeed Cache and Varnish are both Full Page Cache (FPC) so you only need one of them. LiteMage Cache is a better solution than Varnish so that is what I will go for. 

You will definitely want Redis for better performance and Elasticsearch is a prerequisite for Magento 2.4 while HAProxy and RabbitMQ will depend on your own use case. 

Thanks James. 

Bought the Site Owner Plus LiteMage Starter + LSCache.  I appreciate all of your feedbacks! Smiley Very Happy