cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a server for magento 2 ?

a server for magento 2 ?

hey,

i am looking for managed server that work great with magento 2 

i am building an online bookstore (website - ios app - android app) so i have a lot of product (books) minimum 10k (i think not sure)

and i heard there is a plan says

" Pay As You Go Pay only for the resources you consume with pay as you go billing."

so can you help me choosing the best plan for my needs thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: a server for magento 2 ?

Most managed servers charge a fixed price depending on which plan you go with.

The only managed company I know of that charges based on pay per use is Magemojo with their Stratus plan.

Re: a server for magento 2 ?

Devrims offer specialized Magento hosting plans with optimized performance, scalability, and security features. Their plans are tailored specifically for Magento and provide excellent support known for their expertise in managed Magento hosting, Devrims offers fully managed hosting solutions with high-performance infrastructure, automatic scaling, and proactive security measures. They offer managed cloud hosting for Magento on popular cloud providers like AWS, and DigitalOcean. Devrims provide easy scalability, dedicated resources, and 24/7 support. They have a specific Magento hosting plan that includes features like caching, CDN, and automatic updates. Magento extension provider that also offers managed hosting. They provide optimized servers, regular backups, and performance monitoring for Magento stores.

Remember to compare the features, pricing, and support provided by Devrims to other hosting providers to determine the best fit for your specific needs.