cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of a sudden my panel is not working, only dashboard works, the rest is automatically disabled.

All of a sudden my panel is not working, only dashboard works, the rest is automatically disabled.

Same issue for my client website. (v1.9.0.1)

Backend admin panel only having dashboard menu.

Frontend displaying white screen with no error messages. I have tried ON error messages, no use.

Tried creating a administrator from phpmyadmin, I can login but not menus found other than dashboard.

JS directory filled with necessary files.

No JS errors in browser console.

System log file show the below errors:

CRIT (2): Not valid template file:frontend/base/default/template/page/customlayout-twocolumnslefthome.phtml

ERR (3): Warning: Missing argument 1 for Zend_Db_Select:Smiley Surprisedrder(), called in /var/www/html/app/design/frontend/mysite/default/template/catalog/category/list.phtml on line 49 and defined  in /var/www/html/lib/Zend/Db/Select.php on line 581

1 REPLY 1

Re: All of a sudden my panel is not working, only dashboard works, the rest is automatically disable

The layout file is looking for this in your theme

customlayout-twocolumnslefthome.phtml

but it doesn't exist so it is finally looking for it in your base theme (Which it also doesn't exist)

The error is not related to admin but rather to the front end. Have you confirmed you are not out of space on the server?

Magento Moderator since 2009
Keep Calm and Clear Cache!