cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any suggestions for a single page checkout

Any suggestions for a single page checkout

I hate the Magento 2 checkout process. It's a truly unintuitive and ugly checkout page. 

That said, I am looking for a single page checkout. Anyone got any suggestions of the best out there. 

I looked at a few but they all seem very similar. The only one that really stands out is Bolt but it's outrageously expensive, they work on a % of revenue basis.

Any thoughts ?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Any suggestions for a single page checkout

bump

Hello @mousepad 

As per your query, I can suggest the best and feasible extension i.e. Magento 2 Single Seller Checkout Marketplace Add On

It will provide the following features:

• Add Single Seller Products
  • Get Instant Popup
  • Allow Single Seller Checkout
  • Quick Checkout Process

The best point is that the extension is exactly up to your requirement. I hope you find this answer helpful!

Thanks and Regards 

Jyotsna 

Hello @mousepad,

Here I would like to recommend your the Best and cost effective Magento2 One Step Checkout extension. It will be better solution for your magento website.

If my answer is useful, then give kudos and accept as solution.

Best regards
Madhuresan

This works really well for us, thank you! and  This works really well for us, thank you! My Vanilla Card

You should simpyl consider https://www.firecheckout.net/ . It comes with several different layouts.

Did you find it helpful? Please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution".
Meet 70+ extensions and templates for M1 & M2 in one place

for free extension of single page chechout 

https://marketplace.magento.com/iwd-opc.html

@mousepad wrote:

I hate the Magento 2 checkout process. It's a truly unintuitive and ugly checkout page. 

That said, I am looking for a single page checkout. Anyone got any suggestions of the best out there. 

I looked at a few but they all seem very similar. The only one that really stands out is Bolt but it's outrageously expensive, they work on a % of revenue basis.

Any thoughts ?

Not much help to you at the moment but I can attest that Articulate are working on this.

Onevanilla

Hi @mousepad ,

Totally agree, I also find the checkout step on Magento quite troublesome. But their data management and operations are really good. So I continue to use it to this day.

I'm currently using  Magento 2 One Step Checkout Pro by Landofcoder, and I find it fixes most of the billing problems. Everything handles quite smoothly and its price is not too expensive. I highly recommend this extension to you.