cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!!! Can Magento Theme Version be different than Platform version?

SOLVED

!!! Can Magento Theme Version be different than Platform version?

I have installed Magento 1.9.3.1., but I have a problem. I can't find many 1.9.3.1 themes. I don't like the themes I found. So, can I use a theme made for an older version of Magento, like 1.9.2.4, for example? How much will it take until the themes will be upgraded to 1.9.3.1?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: !!! Can Magento Theme Version be different than Platform version?

Hi @TastaturaMea,

I suggest choosing the ones that already have been updated to the latest Magento version.

Magento is constantly updated to add new features, bugfixes and improvements, and you need an theme vendor that will support you when an important update is released by Magento.

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: !!! Can Magento Theme Version be different than Platform version?

Hi @TastaturaMea,

I suggest choosing the ones that already have been updated to the latest Magento version.

Magento is constantly updated to add new features, bugfixes and improvements, and you need an theme vendor that will support you when an important update is released by Magento.

Best regards.
Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.