cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set decimal price to 4 decimal places only in frontend product page

SOLVED

Can't set decimal price to 4 decimal places only in frontend product page

As title say, i've tried everything. The price on my product page is rounded to 2 decimal digit. I've seen in magento folder, about pricing, i've tried to modify precision to 4 digit, but magento continue to display the price rounded to 2 digit.

I need to see price like 28,5920€, because i sell electronic product that has little price and i need decimal.

Please, help me, i trust in you! Thanks!

Magento version 2.1.3 theme sm furnicom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't set decimal price to 4 decimal places only in frontend product page

Hi @gregilmejo,

Here is the solution you are looking for:

http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/150721/changing-the-display-of-custom-product-price-to-sh...

Best regards.

Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @gregilmejo,

Here is the solution you are looking for:

http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/150721/changing-the-display-of-custom-product-price-to-sh...

Best regards.

Gabriel

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

I've already tried to change every precision file , like price-utils.js in the post you have said, but nothing. The price in the frontend appears for a moment in the correct format then it round automatically in the damned wrong format. What else can i do? I don't know.

If i see the page from developer tools of chrome, it says that load a price-utils.js that i've already modified (In pub/static/theme/pricing/js/price-utils.js or something similar), but the format appears wrong. 

I mean, the precision in my cpanel of my domain in price-utils.js is modified and changed from 2 to 4, but in the page of my store, if i see from chrome developer tools, it charge the default price-utils, that in my store it doesn't exist because i've modified that!

I've solved this problem!

The primary problem is that the file that i've tried thousand times ("price-utils.js") doesn't matched with the deployed version in the pub/static directories, so i've created another folder called version##### in which # is the number of deployed version, and moved in this folder all the file in /(language store)/(theme)/ ecc.

The problem can be considered solved. Thanks!