cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change amount of product columns on Category Page

Cannot change amount of product columns on Category Page

Hi all,

I have installed Magento 2.1.9 and Porto. Now I added my categories and products, however, I cannot change the amount of columns that are shown on category pages. In the design tab I can change it to maximum 3 columns, but even then just 2 columns are shown on the category page. Does anyone have any idea how I could make this 4 columns? Smiley Very Happy

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Cannot change amount of product columns on Category Page

Hi @Julianberg,

What if you change your theme to Luma? Are you getting the same problem?

Hi Damian,

Thanks for your response. If I select the Luma theme, it is possible to select 1/2 or 3 columns. However, I want to be able to show 4 or 5 columns of products and that should be possible with the category grid view of Porto, but I do not know how I should do that. I've tried to change the category page settings, the settings panel, and design panel of Porto and also in the catalog settings. I have contacted Porto and created a ticket, but they do not react yet, so I thought let's give it a shot in this community Smiley Very Happy

I'm not sure where are you trying to changing that settting.

If I'm not misunderstanding what you want to change, that feature is not part of Magento (maybe a module installed by your theme).

Can you share a screenshot of the configuration section?

I was looking for those options and I've found that configuration is part of the Porto theme.

Maybe you'll need to wait for their answer or support.