cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display price including Tax only for specific country

Display price including Tax only for specific country

I want to display the catalog price including tax only for UAE visitors. I know this is achievable using multi store. We don't want to have a multi store as we're using Algolia search and it will be doubled the cost of Algolia.

How can I achieve this without having multi-store?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Display price including Tax only for specific country

Can anyone help??

Hi, @marketingi 
For displaying tax to the specific product pages and category product list page these can be managed from the following tax display settings given on configuration. Please adjust the display as per your need. If you want that any specific country just needs to show the tax then you can extend the specific price.phtml file and give certain conditions to run as per your needs.
Thanks
https://docs.magento.com/user-guide/tax/display-settings.html

Accept as an answer if it helps
Thanks

Have you done it? I also want to do something similar, but I want to include the taxes for all the countries. I mean, if you are from UAE, you'll see the price and the tax for your country. If you are from Russia, you'll see the price and the tax only for your country, and so forth. Besides that, you can also give them a paystub showing all the expenses and taxes we pay for a particular product. I already know how to make a fake check stub, so I don't think it will be tough to find a way and make this process automatic.