Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Magento 2 Theme

Finding Magento 2 Theme

I am looking for a good Magento 2 Theme

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Finding Magento 2 Theme for food store

Hi @Rosiii

There are lot of readymade theme available for Magento 2 to merchandise foods & grocery items.

Here I have listed two well-known portal name from which you can find best suitable theme for your product-line

1. https://www.templatemonster.com/responsive-food-restaurant-magento-themes/
  2. https://themeforest.net/category/ecommerce/magento/shopping#content

Amongst the available one following listed good themes from which you can opt as per your preference:

1. https://www.templatemonster.com/magento-themes/garrient-organic-food-magento-theme-69648.html
  2. https://www.templatemonster.com/magento-themes/spicelo-amp-spice-shop-magento-theme-69400.html
  3. https://www.templatemonster.com/magento-themes/64136.html

Please let us know if you would require any other assistance from my end to find best Theme for your online store.

If my response assist you in resolving your query, Kindly Click on Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: Finding Magento 2 Theme for food store

Check Argento theme. It has 6 designs for all clients requests with more then 20 extensinos included.

Did you find it helpful? Please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution".
Meet 70+ extensions and templates for M1 & M2 in one place

Re: Finding Magento 2 Theme

Hi there,

You want a theme for Magento 2 but you didn't specify any requirements. You should have clearly mentioned the scenario or design you want in your theme. Though you can check various themes easily by searching on Google. I would suggest you buy from theme forest as I had bought one for my store and it was worth the purchase.

You can even go for other options as Magentech themes or Argent themes, whichever suits your web-store.

Thanks.  

Hello

Check out these - Best Magento 2 Themes for your business need...

1. Fashion & Apparel Magento 2 Themes

2. Food & Beverages Magento 2 Themes

3. Electronics Magento 2 Themes

4. Jewelry Magento 2 Themes

5. Auto Parts Magento 2 Themes

6. Home Decor Magento 2 Themes

7. Optical & Lenses Magento 2 Themes

From this collection I hope you can find best Magento 2 Themes for your ecommerce store easily.

Check out the newest Molla Multipurpose Magento 2 Theme by Arrowhitech. Molla is built from the default Magento theme combined with Front-end CMS Page Builder with 36+ block element and MGS Theme Settings, making it highly compatible with third-party extensions.
Furthermore, The Molla theme package is bundled with MageSolution’s extensions such as Ajax Quickview, Ajax Layered Navigation, Ajax Fly Cart , Guest Wishlist, Instant Search, Lookbook, Mega Menu, Store Locator, GDPR…. Which total save more than $698. So, it will bring a power for you to transform your dream shop into a magic digital outcome is limitless. Let Molla flourish your business and reach your full potential today.

Compatible with Magento: 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x

molla_1.jpg

Hello,

Checkout this Etrend | Best Converting Magento 2 Theme Comes with many Conversion Boosting Features! The boosting features are:

✅ Urgency with Countdown Timer
✅ Scarcity with Remaining Stock
✅ Shipping Time Estimator
✅ Newsletter Popup
✅ Sticky Add to Cart
✅ Facebook Messenger Live Chat
✅ Mega Navigation
✅ WhatsApp Chat
✅ Recently Purchased Item Pop-Up
✅ Show offers & coupons with fully customizable Promotion Bar

Premium Extensions:

✅ Mega Navigation

✅ Instagram Widget

✅ WhatsApp Chat

✅ Banner Slider

✅ Floating Recently Viewed

✅ Category Slider

✅ Product Custom tab

✅ Facebook Chat

✅ Size Chart

✅ Order Feedback

✅ Client Testimonial 

✅ Product Previous, Next

And many more! Theme customization is beyond your imagination 🔥 Check out here Etrend - Premium Magento 2 Theme Best Converting Magento 2 Theme!

Live Demo | Download your copy Now!

Hello @Rosiii 

There are a lot of themes available in the market but it all depends on the niche of your brands/products. Check out this Magento 2 Theme, which has many features and functionalities. 

The best & Unique Features are:

✅ Visual Page Builder

✅ Theme Options

✅ One Step Checkout

✅ Ajax Cart Pro

✅ Product Filter

✅ Mega Menu Drag & Drop

✅ Look Book Pro

✅ Multilayered Navigation

✅ Magefan Blog

✅ Shop By Band Pro

✅ CMS Templates

✅ Shipping Estimation Box & many more

Beyond features & functionalities, you can even customize it according to your need & brand.

I hope you will get the best theme of your choice for your unique brand.

@Rosiii 

You can refer to the best Magento premium themes from here.

If you are looking for the best free options then you can find it here.

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.