cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Logo Distorted - Magento 2

SOLVED

Header Logo Distorted - Magento 2

Hi All,  like most of us I'm building an online store using Magento2- so far so good.

However - I noticed that the logo of my website looks distorted from mobile devices.

I haven't found a solution for this particular issue online or on the forum for magento2.

The website I am building is www.yogguru.nl which is on the Lumia theme.

Could anyone point the direction or help me with a solution?

Much appreciated.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Header Logo Distorted - Magento 2

If you want to have the best-quality logo on every kind of device, you'll have to provide your logo in SVG format. You can do it in Magento Admin by going to:

Content > Configuration > Select your current theme > Header

Otherwise, your logo have to be in good resolution which could affect your logo size.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

If you want to have the best-quality logo on every kind of device, you'll have to provide your logo in SVG format. You can do it in Magento Admin by going to:

Content > Configuration > Select your current theme > Header

Otherwise, your logo have to be in good resolution which could affect your logo size.

If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue

Thank you for replying, I will definitely give it a go. for now I am struggling with other magento issues thus had to de-install the software.

to be continued......

Hi, It worked Smiley Happy   Thanks for the solution.

Excellent! I'm glad it worked for you Smiley Wink