cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a custom child?

How to make a custom child?

I'm trying to make a child theme using argento pure 2 as the parent. When I try making a custom theme and I apply it to the store, there are multiple pages on the site that comes out blank(no text/image on the main body) while using the child theme.(They come out fine when using argento pure 2) what could be wrong. The pages itself are using the child theme. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to make a custom child?

If you want to customize the appearance, it is sane to create child theme in Magento 2 rather than implementing the changes in the parent theme. Because, if the changes are directly implemented in the parent theme, upgrading the Magento version results in loss of theme changes in the parent theme.

To easily extend the theme and minimize the maintenance tasks, create child theme in Magento 2 and customize it. By definition, the child theme is a theme that inherits all the properties of the parent theme. It is useful to customize the existing parent theme design as per the requirements.
You can refer to these articles: https://meetanshi.com/blog/create-child-theme-in-magento-2/

If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.
LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool