cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a Magento 2 bootstrap theme

Looking for a Magento 2 bootstrap theme

Hi all,
I'm about to start an online store for dropshipping and need advice and recommendation for Magento 2 bootstrap theme. As my developer offered, I should build the theme with Page Builder. Very badly need.
Thank you in advanced

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Looking for a Magento 2 bootstrap theme

Honestly that theme is awesome.. i was just gonna customize Porto Theme and i am seriously thinking on waste my money and customize this one.

Please check my themes YourStore and BuyShop

Hello

Nice Collection of Magento 2 Themes...

Check out this Free Magento 2 Themes and Premium Magento 2 Themes to build you ecommerce store!

Molla is a Bootstrap Magento 2 Theme for shopping online stores. This theme is suited for a lot of e-commerce websites such as fashion stores, furniture stores, electronic stores, etc.

Molla is built from the default Magento theme combined with Front-end CMS Page Builder with 36+ block element and MGS Theme Settings, making it highly compatible with third party extensions.

Furthermore, The Molla theme package is bundled with MageSolution’s extensions such as Ajax Quickview, Ajax Layered Navigation, Ajax Fly Cart , Guest Wishlist, Instant Search, Lookbook, Mega Menu, Store Locator, GDPR…. Which total save more than $698. So, it will bring a power for you to transform your dream shop into a magic digital outcome is limitless. Let Molla flourish your business and reach your full potential today.

Compatible with Magento: 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x

Only $78: https://themeforest.net/item/molla-multipurpose-magento-2-theme/25724801?ref=ArrowHiTech

Hello

🔥 Checkout this > Etrend Lite - Free Magento 2 Theme! Etrend Lite has all the features that help you to drive more sales! ⚡ The highlighted Features are:

✅ Promote your offers, deals & discounts with Promotion Bar
✅ Multi Language Support
✅ New and Sale Product Labels
✅ Language Flag
✅ Product Custom Tab
✅ AddThis Social Integration
✅ Unique Block Designs
✅ Magefan Blog Module Supported
✅ Auto Demo Content Installation
✅ Compatible with latest Magento 2.4

And many more! Etrend Lite - Free Magento 2 Theme has all the features to drive more sales. Hurry... Download your copy now! 📥

Live Demo | Download your copy now!