Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luma Demo without color.

SOLVED

Re: Luma Demo without color.

Hello.

Sorry for the delay.

I have made the video on how to create configurable product with size attribute in Magento 2 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnDF0pW5Gn8

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Nice, I will wait for that Smiley Happy

Or show me a testsite Smiley Happy

Hi . 

I have posted the video on how it did that at my site. Have you checked that youtube link?

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Yes I did the step one by one and now it's working.... but....

In the backend I can not choose a configurable product other than the one I just made.

On all other "configurable items"items I get: Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/badmint2/public_html/vendor/magento/module-configurable-product/Model/Product/Type/VariationMatrix.php on line 39

But I can choose the "simple product" from all "configurable items"?

I think I simply delete all other items and rebuild the samples Smiley Happy

The same happens to me - I have two swatch attributes and when I want to edit Configurable product, this error appears: 

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in vendor/magento/module-configurable-product/Model/Product/Type/VariationMatrix.php on line 39

Anyone knows what to do?