cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.30 Editor

Magento 2.30 Editor

I just installed Magento CE 2.30. The editor is now using TinyMCE 4 which seems like a simplified version from previous. It doesn't allow me to select font type, size and line space. Although I can change back to TinyMCE 3 in configuration. But not sure why TinyMCE 4 doesn't have these basic edit functions. Any one has any idea?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 2.30 Editor

Hello @WZ_OZES 

Can you please provide the screenshot ? and the  version of Magento 2.3.0 is confirmed  ?

I have latest Magento 2.3.0 version installed and its showing all 3 options to me !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi Manthan, see below photo. Which is when I set it to TinyMCE 4. No setting for font type, size and spacing.

editor.jpg

@WZ_OZESHey,

There are plenty of reason why Editor is upgraded from version 3 to 4. As Magento with Magento 2 is committed to have all the latest framework and technologies. As Tiny Mice 3 is deprecated and upgraded to version 4 for various reason. You can see the details for the same on below URL. TinyMCE is also upgrading their framework and trying to support all the latest framework and technologies.

In future version of TinyMCE you possibly have all the options you are looking for.

https://www.tiny.cloud/docs/advanced/migration-guide-from-3.x/

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.