cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4.3 - Category page very slow

Magento 2.4.3 - Category page very slow

I have upgrade my store to the latest version 2.4.3 and I have Smartwave/porto installed, when I try to change the category layout to 1column that category will load very very slow. If I change back to 2 columns-left for example everything is fine.pD6c8.png

I try to add the 1column.xml in the Smartwave/porto/Magento_Theme/page_layout from luma theme because Smartwave not have this file and is the same, nothing happened. In the logs do not display anything related.

So the problem appear only when I'll choose 1column from category Design tab.

Anyone can help with this problem, how I can fix or what I need to check? Thank you in advance

UWS
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento 2.4.3 - Category page very slow

Hello. Did you ever work out what the issue was? I have also have this problem.

Re: Magento 2.4.3 - Category page very slow

Experiencing slow loading times when changing the category layout to 1column in your Magento store with Smartwave/porto theme, there are a few steps you can take to address the issue. Firstly, clear your Magento cache to eliminate any outdated data. Check for theme updates that are compatible with your store's latest version and install them if available. Review the theme configuration settings to ensure proper setup. Temporarily disable other extensions to rule out any conflicts. Enable debugging tools to identify potential performance issues. If the problem persists, reach out to Smartwave/porto support for further assistance. By following these steps, you can troubleshoot and resolve the slow loading times when changing the category layout.