cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento extension installing issue

Re: Magento extension installing issue

@Nishu Jindal here the response:

[euroshop@us-wpl-c9-km160 ~]$ php -d allow_url_fopen=on /opt/cpanel/composer/bin/composer require klevu/module-search
Using version ^2.3 for klevu/module-search
./composer.json has been updated
Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
- klevu/module-search 2.3.1 requires klevu/module-productsearch 2.3.1 -> satisfiable by klevu/module-productsearch[2.3.1].
- klevu/module-search 2.3.0 requires klevu/module-productsearch 2.3.0 -> satisfiable by klevu/module-productsearch[2.3.0].
- klevu/module-productsearch 2.3.1 requires magento/module-store @stable -> no matching package found.
- klevu/module-productsearch 2.3.0 requires magento/module-store @stable -> no matching package found.
- Installation request for klevu/module-search ^2.3 -> satisfiable by klevu/module-search[2.3.0, 2.3.1].

Potential causes:
- A typo in the package name
- The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting
see <https://getcomposer.org/doc/04-schema.md#minimum-stability> for more details.
- It's a private package and you forgot to add a custom repository to find it

Read <https://getcomposer.org/doc/articles/troubleshooting.md> for further common problems.

Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json to its original content.
[euroshop@us-wpl-c9-km160 ~]$

Hi @euroshop,

Really apologize, please run command like this

php -d allow_url_fopen=on /opt/cpanel/composer/bin/composer require klevu/module search --no-update 

Please try to run command like this.

After above command, run below commad

php -d allow_url_fopen=on /opt/cpanel/composer/bin/composer update 

Hope this helps you!

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Soltuon!

Hi @Nishu Jindal here the commands response. After it, it says in backend:

One or more indexers are invalid. Make sure your Magento cron job is running.

what do I have to do?

When I go in Extension Manager it asks me the public and secret key of the purchase I did. I entered them but it says: 

0 extensions ready to install

0 updates available

You haven't purchased any extensions yet. Visit Marketplace for purchasing extensions.

[euroshop@us-wpl-c9-km160 ~]$ php -d allow_url_fopen=on /opt/cpanel/composer/bin/composer require klevu/module-search --no-update
Using version ^2.3 for klevu/module-search
./composer.json has been updated

[euroshop@us-wpl-c9-km160 ~]$ php -d allow_url_fopen=on /opt/cpanel/composer/bin/composer update
Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
- klevu/module-search 2.3.1 requires klevu/module-productsearch 2.3.1 -> satisfiable by klevu/module-productsearch[2.3.1].
- klevu/module-search 2.3.0 requires klevu/module-productsearch 2.3.0 -> satisfiable by klevu/module-productsearch[2.3.0].
- klevu/module-productsearch 2.3.1 requires magento/module-store @stable -> no matching package found.
- klevu/module-productsearch 2.3.0 requires magento/module-store @stable -> no matching package found.
- Installation request for klevu/module-search ^2.3 -> satisfiable by klevu/module-search[2.3.0, 2.3.1].

Potential causes:
- A typo in the package name
- The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting
see <https://getcomposer.org/doc/04-schema.md#minimum-stability> for more details.
- It's a private package and you forgot to add a custom repository to find it

Read <https://getcomposer.org/doc/articles/troubleshooting.md> for further common problems.

Hi @euroshop ,

1. One or more indexers are invalid. Make sure your Magento cron job is running.

what do I have to do?

run command php bin/magento indexer:reindex

2. for installing module, try to run commands like this

php -d allow_url_fopen=on /opt/cpanel/composer/bin/composer require klevu/module-productsearch --no-update

php -d allow_url_fopen=on /opt/cpanel/composer/bin/composer require klevu/module-search --no-update

php -d allow_url_fopen=on /opt/cpanel/composer/bin/composer update

Also please confirm when you are running these commands are they prompting for any keys.. if yes you need to enter the same keys which you are entering in Extension Manager. 

Hope this helps you!

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

Hi @Nishu Jindal 

1 run command php bin/magento indexer:reindex

Here the response:

[euroshop@us-wpl-c9-km160 ~]$ php bin/magento indexer:reindex
   Could not open input file: bin/magento

2 for installing module, try to run commands like this

php -d allow_url_fopen=on /opt/cpanel/composer/bin/composer require klevu/module-             productsearch --no-update

php -d allow_url_fopen=on /opt/cpanel/composer/bin/composer require klevu/module-             search --no-update

What's the difference between the two commands? Previous I ran the second one and it seemed to be ok, then it asket reindexing but as I just wrote I'm not able to make reindex

3) Also please confirm when you are running these commands are they prompting for any keys.. if yes you need to enter the same keys which you are entering in Extension Manager.

It is a fresh Magento 2 installation. There is no extension installed. First I used the command 

php -d allow_url_fopen=on /opt/cpanel/composer/bin/composer require klevu/module-             search --no-update

And it seemed to be ok. Then I had a check in extension manager but no extension resulted.

How do I confirm they're promptingfor any keys? Where do I enter the keys in SHH?

Really really thanks!

Hi @euroshop ,

Just to inform you, module is not installed at your end. We got issue of dependency. 

1. When we ran composer update command we got issue of klevu/module-productsearch module.  Which states that module-search is dependent on module-productseatch

That is why we are trying to install module-productsearch before module-search.

2.  I hope you are running this command php bin/magento indexer:reindex on the magento root folder and also please check do you have bin folder on the magento root as well

Hope this helps you!

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!