cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move product of and weight from "more information" to the right side of the product page?

SOLVED

Move product of and weight from "more information" to the right side of the product page?

Move product of(country of manufacture) and weight from "more information" to the right side of the product page?

I tried

<move element="product.info.country_of_manufacture" destination="product.info.main" after="-" />

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Move product of and weight from "more information" to the right side of the product pa

Hi @isabelchuabf02 ,

You can move whole section by below line:

<move element="product.attributes" destination="product.info.main" after="-"/>

You can't move individual attribute like weight or country of manufacture from more information.
If you want to move whole more information section then it's possible otherwise I suggest to
get and display values of particular attributes by below lines.

Lets say you want to display before Add To Cart button then overright addtocart.phtml
Add below line
$product->getWeight()

Problem Solved? Accept as Solution!

Hope it helps!
Thanks

Ankit Jasani

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Move product of and weight from "more information" to the right side of the product pa

Hi @isabelchuabf02 ,

You can move whole section by below line:

You can't move individual attribute like weight or country of manufacture from more information.
If you want to move whole more information section then it's possible otherwise I suggest to
get and display values of particular attributes by below lines.

Lets say you want to display before Add To Cart button then overright addtocart.phtml
Add below line
$product->getWeight()

Problem Solved? Accept as Solution!

Hope it helps!
Thanks

Ankit Jasani

Hello !

I am beginner to wordpress, Kindly tell me I am supposed to add this line?