cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple way to display full screen home page image

SOLVED

Simple way to display full screen home page image

Our new site needs to display a full-screen image on the home page in the main content area. (Preferably, this image will rotate between 1 of 3 images after 3 or 5 seconds.)

I'm hoping there's a simple way to do this without writing a theme or major work? Does anyone have a simple way of accomplishing this?

Thank you,
Mike.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Simple way to display full screen home page image

@Mike L - SJC There are some ready made extensions which can fullfill your requirement.

I am referring some of these.

1. Sparsh 

2. Mageplaza 

These are free extensions, you should try anyone from these.

Feel free to ask any question, if you have any concern.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@Mike L - SJC There are some ready made extensions which can fullfill your requirement.

I am referring some of these.

1. Sparsh 

2. Mageplaza 

These are free extensions, you should try anyone from these.

Feel free to ask any question, if you have any concern.

Thanks

Thanks Rahul Gupta - these are just what I needed.

I should have added that we're starting fresh into 2.4, and I notice these don't state 2.4 compatibility yet, but that maybe just a matter of testing.... Since our site is in development, I'm going to give them a try and see what happens, since I can back them out and restart if there's an issue at this point....

Thank you,
Mike.

@Mike L - SJC Yeah sure give a try.
It might be working with 2.4 version also.

If you are facing any issue while using these just let me know and if these works fine then accept it as a solution so that it will be helpfull for other users also who are facing the same issue.

Thanks

Thanks Rahul Gupta - it looks like MagePlaza is working with 2.4, but Sparsh isn't quite there yet. I use extensions from both companies in another project and like both companies - responsive, quality tools, and nice people. Hadn't quite explored far enough to realize the extensions would do exactly what I wanted here so I really appreciate your rapid help!

Thank you,
Mike.