cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i find someone to help with Shipping & Credit Card Processor Install & Training?

Where can i find someone to help with Shipping & Credit Card Processor Install & Training?

We have been using Magento Community for years. But we need someone to help us install and learn the correct way of doing Shipping and credit card processing. Right now we are in the stone age using paypal as our credit car processor and for shipping. We need help selecting the right shipping program that will work for us (shipworks or shipstation perhaps) and then move off of paypal as our credit card processor and then show us how to do it the right way with some hand holding. We are not technies and need a trainer with patience who can help us set this up and do things right for a change. We are a small family owned website currently using Magento Community 1.9.2.4.  Everywhere we look there are websites that help you find programmers, designers or training courses, but we have no clue how to find someone (that speaks English) that can walk us through this process. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Where can i find someone to help with Shipping & Credit Card Processor Install &

Hi 

I ve just gone through you posting. We have been working on magento for 8 years and have been serving customers in US speaking english  Smiley Happy
Feel freet o reach me on - ramesh@gwintech.com 
skype: bojjaberg and we will try to help you. You can try us on small task free and continue only if you like our service

Regards