cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

css for paypal button container spacing

SOLVED

css for paypal button container spacing

I want to create a 5px space between the Add to Cart button and the PayPal buttons. The Add to Cart button and PayPal pay now button are touching and I'd like to give them a little visual breathing room. I've tried adding css in the customization settings (store>porto settings panel), but I'm obviously not getting it right. I see there is a paypal-button-container class as well as an iframe. I've tried modifying both in the customized settings, but with no luck, so I'm using the wrong ID. I need either a 5px padding or 5px margin, either top of the PayPal button container or bottom of the Add to Cart button.

Thank you.

example:

https://www.blueplanetphoto.com/store/before-you-buy.html 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: css for paypal button container spacing

Here is the solution. In your customization settings, add this CSS. The key element is margin-bottom: nnpx; Here, the margin is 5px, but I used 10px. 

.catalog-product-view:not(.weltpixel-quickview-catalog-product-view):not(.weltpixel_quickview-catalog_product-view) .box-tocart .action.tocart {
    height: 43px;
    font-size: 14px;
    letter-spacing: 0.05em;
    font-weight: 400;
    margin-bottom: 5px;
}

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

There's no fix for this?

Is there any solution for this problem, if yes then please provide me, my friend, just faced this problem mygiftcardsite

Here is the solution. In your customization settings, add this CSS. The key element is margin-bottom: nnpx; Here, the margin is 5px, but I used 10px. 

.catalog-product-view:not(.weltpixel-quickview-catalog-product-view):not(.weltpixel_quickview-catalog_product-view) .box-tocart .action.tocart {
    height: 43px;
    font-size: 14px;
    letter-spacing: 0.05em;
    font-weight: 400;
    margin-bottom: 5px;
}