cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to install Stripe Payment module ?

how to install Stripe Payment module ?

Hi there.

I am really wanting to set up Stripe payment method, but i only have a max of 512mb of PHP limit and I cant afford to buy extension.

would really love for someone to help me with this issue.

many thx

6 REPLIES 6

Re: how to install Stripe Payment module ?

So I am looking for advice!

I am running Magento 2- Open source ver.2.3.x on a remote server.

willing to pay for extension but I am limited to 512mb limit on PHP.

is this posssible and if so please help.

Hello @luke_mersh 

Instead of paying for extension, I would suggest getting a bit better hosting which can run Magento properly.

Take a look at a2hosting plans, they generally have low pricing for first year.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

@luke_mersh you can also increase this limit from php.ini file and then restart the apache server using below command.

sudo service apache2 restart

Thanks

Hi @luke_mersh,

First ask your hosting to increase the memory limit of the server and restatr the server by using command on terminal window.

If you need to integrate the stripe payment for your magento then proceed with here https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento-2-stripe-payment/

If you get solution, then give kudos & accept as solution.

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

Stripe provides a PHP library that you can use to integrate their payment method into your website. This library has no specific requirements for PHP memory limit, so it should work for you even with a limit of 512mb.

You can follow the instructions on Stripe's website to install and use the PHP library: https://stripe.com/docs/development#php

Here are the basic steps you need to take:

- Create a Stripe account if you haven't already done so.

- Download the Stripe PHP library from GitHub: https://github.com/stripe/stripe-php/releases

- Extract the contents of the archive and upload the "stripe-php" folder to your website's root directory.

- Include the Stripe PHP library in your PHP code:

php

Copy code

require_once('stripe-php/init.php');

Set up the Stripe PHP library with your API key: php Copy code \Stripe\Stripe::setApiKey('your_api_key_here');

Use the library to create a payment charge:

php

Copy code

$charge = \Stripe\Charge::create(array(

'amount' => 1000,

'currency' => 'usd',

'source' => 'tok_visa',

'description' => 'Example charge'

));

This is just a basic example, but it should give you an idea of how to use the Stripe PHP library to create a payment charge. You can find more detailed documentation and examples on Stripe's website. Note that if you're not comfortable working with PHP code, you may want to consider hiring a developer to help you set up Stripe on your website or using extension like Stripe Global.

Lucy from Magenest | eCommerce Development Agency
Visit us: https://magenest.com/

To install the Stripe Payment module, follow these general steps:

1. Log in to your website's administration panel or content management system (CMS).
2. Navigate to the module or plugin management section.
3. Locate the option to install or add a new module.
4. Search for "Stripe Payment" in the available modules/plugins directory.
5. Select the Stripe Payment module and click on the "Install" button.
6. Once the installation is complete, you may need to configure the module settings.
7. Obtain your Stripe API keys from the Stripe dashboard. You will typically need the Publishable Key and Secret Key.
8. Enter the API keys into the module's configuration settings. These keys establish a connection between your website and Stripe's payment system.
9. Customize any additional settings according to your preferences, such as currency selection, payment methods, or checkout options.
10. Save the changes and enable the Stripe Payment module on your website.
11. Test the payment functionality to ensure that it's working correctly. Create a test order or make a small transaction to verify the integration.

Please note that the specific steps may vary depending on the CMS or platform you are using. It's recommended to refer to the documentation or support resources provided by the Stripe Payment module for detailed instructions tailored to your platform.