cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a free themes for ecommerce store?

is there a free themes for ecommerce store?

Hello there,

I am here to know that does magento provides free theme to design an ecommerce store. Because I want to make an ecommerce store without any coding language. Kindly help me n this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Regards: Maria Cleh

4 REPLIES 4

Re: is there a free themes for ecommerce store?

Hello @mariacleh733fb 

Magento is provided the "LUMA" as the default theme. other than this you will get multiple them in the market which may be paid or free. 

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

The reality is that it is difficult for businesses to keep profits high without an online store. All customers are moving online en masse, online shopping is becoming easier and more convenient, delivery of goods is developing and accelerating, and today even small companies are trying to create a website with an online store. First of all, these trends apply to clothing stores, flowers, digital and home appliances, and food. There are website templates on WordPress and you can use them to create websites.

Of course there is, he who seeks finds

@yaosapphir52da wrote:

The reality is that it is difficult for businesses to keep profits high without an online store. All customers are moving online en masse, online shopping is becoming easier and more convenient, delivery of goods is developing and accelerating, and today even small companies are trying to create a website with an online store. First of all, these trends apply to clothing stores, flowers, digital and home appliances, and food. There are website templates on WordPress and you can use them to create websites.

Hello, I used this form to create my website for an online store. It is very convenient.