cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address Rendering Incorrectly On Checkout Page

Address Rendering Incorrectly On Checkout Page

When I reach the 'Review and Payments' part of the checkout process, my provided shipping address displays, but without the State included. Can someone please point me in the right direction on where this is configured, and how I can add it back in?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Address Rendering Incorrectly On Checkout Page

Hey @asahi_warehouse

in checkout_index_index xml file

<item name="shipping-information" xsi:type="array">
                                                <item name="component" xsi:type="string">Magento_Checkout/js/view/shipping-information</item>
                                                <item name="config" xsi:type="array">
                                                    <item name="deps" xsi:type="string">checkout.steps.shipping-step.shippingAddress</item>
                                                </item>
                                                <item name="displayArea" xsi:type="string">shipping-information</item>
                                                <item name="children" xsi:type="array">
                                                    <item name="ship-to" xsi:type="array">
                                                        <item name="component" xsi:type="string">Magento_Checkout/js/view/shipping-information/list</item>
                                                        <item name="displayArea" xsi:type="string">ship-to</item>
                                                    </item>
                                                </item>
                                            </item>

<item name="component" xsi:type="string">Magento_Checkout/js/view/shipping-information/list</item>

It is calling Magento_Checkout/js/view/shipping-information/list.js file, so check that file, you will get some help.

If it works then mark as solution.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer