cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any questions about Magento 2 Programming Questions?

Any questions about Magento 2 Programming Questions?

Hello everyone,,

This is not a programming question, but a frustration, so I'm not sure if this is a good question for him (it's more of a request)

I import spreadsheets to upload products (through StoreManager). In order for me to associate my simples to my configs after importing, I first have to create a dummy product (select the configurable attributes, go to the next step and create a simple product) THEN I am able to "Add Products Manually" then remove the dummy product I created. It's mind-numbingly tedious. I'm hoping that Magento can allow that "Add Products Manually" to appear after you select the configurable attributes.

I'll try to post a video because I'm not sure that made sense..

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Any questions about Magento 2 Programming Questions?

If your carrier allows it, you can view your APN settings in one of the following locations: Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Network. Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > Mobile Data Network

https://www.apnsettingsandroid.com/

airtel apn settings

Bsnl apn settings

vi apn settings

jio apn settings 

Facing Netgear Router Troubleshooting issue ?

If You are Facing Netgear Router Troubleshooting issue here's the solution we have a team of experts who resolves the troubleshooting issue's for more you visit our page routerlogin.net setup.

Re: Any questions about Magento 2 Programming Questions?