cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM and B2B for Magento Open Source - Suggestions needed please

CRM and B2B for Magento Open Source - Suggestions needed please

Hi everyone

I am in the process of creating a feasibility reports based around our impending upgrade from Magento 1 to Magento 2 Open Source.
One of my tasks is to find suitable CRM and B2B solutions in addition to the upgrade.
I understand that Magento Commerce now includes B2B (not sure about CRM) and I am trying to figure the best way forward (bearing in the mind the price differences).
If any independent users of 'bolt on' CRM and B2B can offer advice, this would go a long way in helping me move forward.

A very big thank you in advance

Andy

5 REPLIES 5

Re: CRM and B2B for Magento Open Source - Suggestions needed please

I think CRM module for Magento 2 offered by Webkul will be helpful for you. With the help of this module, you can efficiently manage your lead and further convert them into opportunity. 

Some features of Magento 2 CRM are:

1. Automation of lead generation process
  2. Regular followups
  3. Data management from one place
  4. Organize data flow
  5. Better tracking 
  6. Analysis for better result

Hi. We've recently faced a similar issue. Eventually, we chose Planfix as our main CRM. So, I hope this helps somebody here. Let's keep this thread updated.

I think that the secretary profession is gradually fading into the background and growing in popularity, because now there are many excellent CPM platforms for various purposes, for example, my favorite is nection, which perform all the functions that we usually delegate to secretaries. This platform is a great time and money saver.

Hi! Any update?

I see it's been a while, but I wanted to chime in. Finding the right CRM and B2B solutions can be challenging, but I'm sure you'll find some great options. As you mentioned, Magento Commerce does include B2B functionality, but if you're looking for additional options, plenty of third-party solutions are also available. I suggest checking out the Planfix work management system, which has everything you're looking for. Best of luck with your upgrade and finding the perfect solutions for your business!