cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog Price Rules > Exclude some SKU in the same promotion

Catalog Price Rules > Exclude some SKU in the same promotion

Using Magento 2.2.2

Hello all !

I would like your help to setup one Catalog Price Rule that i'm not being able to accomplish:

I have my website product's SKU with the following format:

collection.productfamily.pattern.size

Just for the sake of the example:

nike19.airforce1.white.40

puma18.omega.black.39

What I want to achieve is:

1) I want to have a promotion to all nike19 and puma18 SKU's. That I can achieve. 

2) I want to exclude some patterns out of that promotion, not all patterns from nike19.airforce1 are in promotion (example)

What I did was this:

Screenshot 2019-10-03 at 10.31.41.png

EXPECTED RESULT

All nike19 and puma18 products are in discount, except some patterns.

ACTUAL RESULT

All nike19 and puma18 are in discount, including the excluded patterns.

I'm trying to tell the system to exclude the nike19.airforce1.black pattern out of that promotion.

Any idea how can I achieve this ? How can I say "I want to give discounts to all of these products except this this and this patterns".

Thank you !

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Catalog Price Rules > Exclude some SKU in the same promotion

Hi @ing_infinitive concepts 

I have checked the requirement which you are trying to achieve for catalog price rules. 

You can exclude the pattern if it is created as product attribute - because if you have created this pattern as an SKU and in first condition if you are adding it as require SKU and second as exclude SKU then it will mismatch and take first as a rule.

So i would suggest make one SKU and pattern as product attribute then exclude it !

It will works !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: Catalog Price Rules > Exclude some SKU in the same promotion

Thank you for your reply !

If I understood you correctly, I'm not sure if that will work, because that will exclude all products that have that pattern, correct ?
I don't want to exclude all "Black" pattern products from "nike19" SKU's, only from a specific family (like nike19.airwalk.black - I only want to exclude the "black" from the "airwalk").

All other "Black" patterns from SKU from other families would still have a promotion Smiley Sad

Or did I understood you badly ?