cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sort Products ascending order In Magento By Price But Have Zero Prices At The End

sort Products ascending order In Magento By Price But Have Zero Prices At The End

i want to default sort the products in product listing page by price in ascending order but zero price products should be at the end 

product 1 : price 5$;

product 2: price 13$;

product 3 : price 0$;

product 4 : price 0$;

8 REPLIES 8

Re: sort Products ascending order In Magento By Price But Have Zero Prices At The End

Hi @ayesha_khalid 

I understand the requirement you are trying to achieve for that i would suggest you to use below code :

$collection->addAttributeToSort('price', 'ASC');

On your listing page when you are trying to fetch product collection at that time use above code to filter your collection by Price and use ASC (Ascending) as filter parameter.

It will gives you collection according the way you want.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: sort Products ascending order In Magento By Price But Have Zero Prices At The End

But i want to skip product having price zero.. i want that should be list
at the end .. can you plz give me some solution ?..

Hi @ayesha_khalid 

Well you can skip those values by adding addAttributetoFilter where price not eq to 0 

But it will skip those values from the collection.

If you still wants those range at the end of the collection then you will require to use MySql query + collection by combining you can achieve the same.

Hope it helps !

How can i acheive it using query or collection ?.. can you plz tell all
?.. it will be a great help..

Hi @ayesha_khalid 

Use following code to achieve the same :

$collection = $this->productFactory->create();
$collection->addAttributeToFilter('price', array('neq' => 0));
$collection->addAttributeToSort('price', 'ASC');

Hope it helps !

Hi Manthan..

its not work.. 

this is how i load products in product listing page in magento

$_productCollection = $block->getLoadedProductCollection();

Hi @Manthan Dave 

By adding your code.. my products with the price zero is not showing.. i want to show them at the end.. how can i acheive it?

Hi @ayesha_khalid 

True - Didn't get a change to write query for this !

By above code your zero price product will not showcase may be you can add second collection or will post query once i get a time.

Hope it helps !