cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Category page Grid - Manual/Custom Product Sequence on Page Load (per Store View)

Category page Grid - Manual/Custom Product Sequence on Page Load (per Store View)

Is it possible to manually set the sequence of product items that appear for a specific category on page load.(per Store View)

However, when filters are applied by Visitor, then sequence changes accordingly.

---------------

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Category page Grid - Manual/Custom Product Sequence on Page Load

Hi @Shailesh G 

If you are using Magento Enterprise version ( Commerce Version ) then - it have native functionality available called visual merchandiser

By using that you can drag and drop products on category edit page itself from the Magento backend only.

If you are using Magento Open Source version ( Community version ) Then i would suggest you to refer this readymade extension - https://amasty.com/visual-merchandiser-for-magento-2.html 

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hello @Shailesh G 

Did you check out amasty extension?

https://amasty.com/visual-merchandiser-for-magento-2.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

I appears changing the default order of products is a default option in Magento community edition. 

But, the scope is not upto Store View level. Hence, if I set ordering for one Store View, it gets changed for the other one too.

---------------

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein

Hi @Shailesh G - did you find solution to the problem so that product ordering can be set at store view level?

Re: Category page Grid - Manual/Custom Product Sequence on Page Load (per Store View)

Thanks for providing the information FaceTime for PC