cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom bundle product

Custom bundle product

Hi,

I'm new to Magento and I'm trying to ask for specific information in this forum.

I need to have a custom bundle product (consisting of 3 options) with these indications:

- in a single option you can select multiple options (multiple selection) and indicate the amount of the single choice
- the quantities of options 2 and 3 are related to the quantity number entered in option 1

For example:

Option1, Option2 and Option3 there are three choices each.
In option 1 i choose the first and the second with the quantity at 2 and 2.
Then moving to the second option gives me an error until there is a total amount of 4 (linked to the first option) and I make the selections that I want by entering a total quantity that coincides with the first option.
For the third option the same thing as the second option.

I'm using Magento ver. 2.1.8 and I found the "User Defined" option checked with the Input Type checkbox does not allow the user to enter a custom amount.
It would be perfect that multiple selection would work within the option and you could select the amount of each single choice made.

I hope I have explained about what I should do, so I ask: Magento lets you default to do this? (it would seem no)
is there any form that can do to my case?
or is it possible to develop it from code?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Custom bundle product

I'm not sure that this could be done out of the box. In terms of achieving that functionality, I would consider looking at grouped products and customising the display on the frontend to group options together and add dependencies based on your own logic. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!