cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Magento

Customize Magento

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for an e-commerce platform that best fits my needs. In this context, I have encountered Magento, Prestashop and OpenCart, but Magento making a very promising impression.

Before I try Magento, I would like to hear your opinions. Smiley Happy 

1.) I would like to develop customized pages, i.e. custom themes. Is Magento suitable for this? If so, is it complex to implement?

2.) I would like to develop pages, among other things, on which you can make food orders (pizza, kebab, noodles, etc.). There are many ingredients to many different items. Can I do this with Magento without too much complexity? I mean, if I can add and change ingredients without much effort?

2a) Are there plugins for card payment and are they associated with costs? It can also happen that there are actions for quantity orders or something like that. Are there any plugins for this?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Customize Magento

Hi @romarioxsanchez,

One of the strongest capabilities of Magento is the flexibility. So, according with your questions:

1) Of course, you'll be able. It will depend on your skills. Nowadays you'll find that Magento2 frontend could be hard if you need extreme customization, but also you'll find that is easy for simple/regultar designs and also is a good option to use the platform as headless.

2) It will depend on you visual/graphic interface. Magento, as platform, can handle multiple types of products with the simplest or hardest attributes combinations. Again, flexibility is king.

2.a) There are a lot. Which payment gateways are you looking for?

Cheers!

Hi @Damian Culotta,

I mean gateways like Master/Visa cards, maestro cards and PayPal.

Thank you for youre opinion. It think I will give a try to Magento. Smiley Very Happy

Hi @romarioxsanchez,

Of course, you have several options out-of-the-box (PayPal, Braintree or Authorize.net for example).

Also, you'll find official modules for AmazonPay and others.