cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing invoice

Customizing invoice

Hello,

For a simple webshop we are trying to customize the invoice. I got as far that i got most of the invoice properly setup thanks to the eadesign addon.

The problem that i still have though is that i cannot find the file or code to customize the products part as listed: {{layout handle="sales_email_order_items" order=$order}}.

Could someone tell me which file i need to edit to customize this and how i can best customize this without touching the original file.

Best regards.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Customizing invoice

Can you please send me details at ankit.parmar@webbylabs.com

I can certainly help you with your issue.

Best,

Ankit Parmar

Hello,

We tried some more and we found that the one of the files we are looking for was ../vendor/magento/module-sales/view/frontend/templates/email/items.phtml to get the header info. From there we also found the body information located at ../vendor/magento/module-sales/view/frontend/templates/order/items.phtml.

We put both of these files in our own theme and have that almost settled but i still am missing some information regarding this customizing invoice part.

What we are missing is the file where the totals are located (it has to move several columns up) and we are looking for the fields to get the following info:

Vat, price without vat, price with vat, subtotal without vat and subtotal with vat.

I need these so the invoice has all the required information added.

hello, you should use external module if you want have more feature for this, example: https://goo.gl/R545X3

thanks.