cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Order Feed to Shipstation

Edit Order Feed to Shipstation

My new orders go out to shipstation. I have a custom field the customer fills out with a requested date.  That information is not in the outgoing order feed.

How to I add fields to that feed??

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Edit Order Feed to Shipstation

Hello @curtiscurt9794 

To add the custom field with the requested date to the outgoing order feed in Magento, you will need to make some modifications to your Magento store's code. Here are the general steps you can follow:

1. Log in to your Magento store's backend and go to the "System" menu, then select "Integrations" and click "Add New Integration."
  2. Enter a name for the integration and choose "ShipStation" as the integration type. Follow the prompts to create a ShipStation API key and secret.

3. Once the integration is set up, go to the "System" menu and select "Configuration," then click on "ShipStation" under the "Sales" tab.

4. In the "Order Feed" section, find the "Custom Field Mappings" subsection and click "Add New Mapping."

5. Enter the name of your custom field in the "Magento Field" field and select the corresponding field in ShipStation for the "ShipStation Field" field.

6. Save your changes and test the integration by placing a new order with a requested date in the custom field. Check to see if the requested date is now included in the outgoing order feed.

Please note that these steps may vary depending on your specific version of Magento and how your integration with ShipStation is set up. It's always a good idea to make a backup of your code and test any changes in a staging environment before implementing them on your live site.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: Edit Order Feed to Shipstation

I am in Magento 2.4

Shipstation already has a extension they use.It. It does not have any setting to add or map.

When I tried your new integration there is no setting for "type" or to even select that it is going to shipstation